We are proud V&D has chosen WeSquare as partner for implementing Oracle Service Cloud in their customer contact center.
The goal is to increase customer satisfaction and sales via:
– multichannel support
– having all necessary info available
– increase FTR
– great knowledge base
– reports giving the needed info
– better analytics
Well Oracle Service Cloud is the best option in this case!
V&D is a Dutch chain of department stores. All V&D stores sell clothing & shoes, jewelry, cosmetics, entertainment, homewares, electrical goods, stationery and small furniture. In 2015 V&D has 62 branches throughout the Netherlands and a website VD.nl. Every V&D department store has one or more concepts of la Place. La Place is the successful restaurant chain of V&D. It also has stand-alone restaurants throughout the country and abroad.
About the implementation
Yesterday was the kick-off, starting with some cake to celebrate 😉
The implementation will be in 3 stages and will be containing:
– Conversion of current date to Oracle Service Cloud
– Implementation of Oracle Service Cloud
– Integrations with other systems
– Training for their trainers/admin
– Implementation of Oracle Service Cloud in their stores
– Social Media Integration
– CTI Integration (CIC In In)
– Implementing an tablet app which will help to increase customer satisfaction even more
We are enthusiastic to make this project a big success and we will keep you posted!