WeSquare is looking for an enthusiastic web/app developer/tester/project manager for 24-32 hours per week, who likes to work with an international team of designer, developers and testers in the Netherlands and India. He or she has a passion to build state-of-the-art websites/apps with great user experience.
Our candidate has a couple of years’ experience in building great web applications/apps, interfaces and has knowledge of managing a project. The candidate is creative, reliable, and focused. She or he will work in a dedicated international team of designers and developers.
Next to this our candidate is willing to learn more about the Service Cloud software of Oracle, as we are Gold Partner and do implementations of the Service Cloud software of Oracle in EMEA.
The open position is in The Netherlands (Huizen), and we are flexible with working from home. We are looking for a candidate living in the area Utrecht (in a radius of 30 kilometres from Huizen).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
As a web developer/tester/project manager at WeSquare, you will be part of a product development organization that builds standard solutions and high quality cloud applications with connected web applications and apps based on latest state of the art technology. You will work in specific projects for developing and delivering websites and apps.
You will be a software engineer, tester and project manager. You will build websites/apps based on the designs made by the UX designer.
Principal responsibilities will include:
• Apply creativity and technology to build websites/apps
• Participate in the development projects, following software engineering best practices
• Realization of mobile apps and web apps for businesses
• Manage projects over Dutch and Indian team members
• Stay up to date with new developments in website and apps technology
This position offers an opportunity to work in an international organization with customers around the globe. You will work with a highly skilled team delivering value added services to our clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education (HBO/WO)
• 2-5 years of experience in modern web development (and if possible app)
• Experienced in C# / .Net programming language. Optional: Xamarin
• Knowledge of web and cloud technology, such as web services, REST, oAuth, ASP.Net,
• Knowledgeable in Scrum methodology and modern agile software development methods
• Optional: project management tasks
• Proactive problem solver
• Drive to deliver high quality software solutions (help in testing)
• Strong communication skills (verbally and in writing) in Dutch and English
• Enthusiastic team player, yet able to work independently
• Willing to work with a team in India
• Humor and having fun in your job
What will this position offer you?
When you join WeSquare, you will be a part of:
• An young ambitious, growing company that offers an ideal environment for improving skills and expertise
• An international organization that builds applications that support the Customer Experience
• An international team of highly-skilled professionals
• An Oracle Gold Partner company
• An attractive primary and secondary job package
• A job where you can be the ‘’spider in the web’’ as you will be part of a complete software development cycle
• A position with an informal work climate
• This role may require travel. A valid and non-restrictive passport is essential.
• 24-32 hours (to start with)
• Please mail your resume to: email@example.com