What we do
We help you to get the best out of your Service Cloud Solution in the most (cost) efficient way. Our goal is to make sure that the implementation and the optimization of your Oracle Service Cloud solution no longer is challenging, time consuming and expensive. As a Certified Specialist Oracle Gold Partner and Oracle Reseller partner (EMEA) we are a specialist in implementing Oracle Service Cloud, and your best possible technical partner to optimize the online service experience of your customers by developing add-ins, integrations, customizations and interfaces of which many have proven to enhance business results for our clients over the past few years.
“Implementing and improving Oracle Service Cloud solutions in a cost effective manner is what we do best.”
- Implementation & Customization
- OSvC Development (Integrations & Add-inns)
- OSvC Developers (Outstaffing) & Managed Services (Outsourcing)
Why choose for us?
Our highly skilled and experienced teams – based in The Netherlands and in India – are passionate to walk the extra mile in order to come up with the best approaches and the most efficient and effective solutions to offer your clients the ultimate online service experience. The majority of the add-ins we develop can be licensed off the shelf which means a reduction of costs for both building and testing.
- 15 years of experience and proven track record in both SME and large enterprises
- Technically skilled (100% knowledge of all the features and possibilities Oracle Service Cloud has got to offer)
- Flexible and solution-oriented approach
- Short time-to-market
- On-site and remote implementations
- Competitive prices (from our developers in India)
- Project support (by our office in the Netherlands)
How we operate
For each implementation project we use the SCRUM method to ensure a high-quality result in a short time-frame. The SCRUM method helps to analyze and to plan the scope of work and to break the features down in separate items whereas our sprint teams focus on ensuring on-time deliveries. In order to keep track of the progress of the project, each step in the process is being monitored and reported.