MS OUTLOOK ADD-IN
easlily choose which e-mails to import in OSC
Are Irrelevant e-mails filling up contact’s incidents overviews in Oracle Service Cloud?
You want your team to decide which important e-mails to import in OSC and maintain a clean, relevant and workable overview of their contact’s incidents?
WeSquare has successfully built and implemented a Microsoft Outlook add-in for Oracle Service Cloud that allows your team to do just that.
• Manually assign e-mail to synchronize with OSC
• Instant synchronization from Outlook
• Single sign-on from Outlook
• Name, date, subject, message contents by default
• Creates contact automatically if non-existent email address
• Entire thread, attachments and all recipients optional
• Thread clean-up functionality prior to actual import
• Assigned e-mail priorities synchronized in OSC
• Choose queue to which to add new incident
• Incident status of of e-mail automatically set to “solved”
WHAT WE DO
As a Certified Specialist Oracle Gold Partner, WeSquare implements Oracle Service Cloud add-ins, custom processes and integrations that have proved to enhance results among our clients over the last few years. Despite integrating specific OSC customizations, WeSquare add-ins can be licensed off the shelf without basic costs for building and testing.
Please get in touch to integrate the MS-Outlook add in your Oracle Service Cloud environment and enhance team efficiency. WeSquare can deliver today and support your solution in the future, depending on what is required.
“Improving complete and complex Oracle Service Cloud solutions is what we do best, cost effectively.”